Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sacred Mountains-Landscape Oil Painting Of Mountain Peaks, Clouds and Waterfall by Marina Petro






ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA

"Sacred Mountains"
20x24 inches
Original visionary oil painting on stretched canvas
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options.
I have this piece listed for a very reasonable price...just reduced to $399 and part of my studio clear-out effort.

This is a painting I completed some time ago and had upstairs in my stock of paintings that wouldn't fit in my studio. When I brought it down to have available at my Open Studio this Sunday, it looked completely different and I could really appreciate the atmosphere present. For me, there is an uplifting quality to this piece. Seeing it again brought back the memory of how I was feeling when I painted it. The photo is probably a bit lighter than the actual painting but, you get the idea.

I was interviewed by Kjelene Bertrand of Voices of Success Radio the other day. Here's the link if you'd like to listen...RADIO INTERVIEW   Click on the first link with  my name. For you local folks who would like to promote their business, I strongly suggest you contact Kjelene at her WEBSITE.The cost is so reasonable. Much more effective than other forms of advertising.

Today's Quotation:  "The life of the soul is expressed by man in his art."
~Oskar Kokoschka




Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

Madison Moore said...

Another lovely, mystical painting Marina!
http://kmadiaonmoore.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin