Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Tagging Along~Oil Painting of Pear and Grapes Still Life +An Angel A Day by Marina Petro


ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA 

"Tagging Along"
5x7 Oil Painting on Raymar canvas panel
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options.


I know it's a painting of a pear and grapes but when I look at it I see a mother duck with her babies following.

For my new subscribers and those of you just tuning in here, I am posting An Angel A Day from my new book along with the inspirational quotation that goes with it. May you be surrounded by the presence of angels.

"Cosmic Angel"
5x7 Oil on archival Raymar canvas panel
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options. 


Cosmic Angel is one of the few original angel paintings I've created that is still available for sale. It was another nice surprise created in an intuitive painting session. You can preview the entire book at the link above. FINE ART PRINTS and CARDS are available with FREE SHIPPING to U.S. through December 31, 2009. The quotation below is one of my favorites that never fails to bring tears to my eyes and send chills through me...

Quotation from the book: "I live my life in widening circles that reach out across the world. I may not ever complete the last one, but I give myself to it. 
I circle around God, around the primordial tower.
I have been circling for thousands of years, and I still don't know;
am I a falcon, a storm, or a great song?"
~Ranier Maria Rilke
(Today I know I am a storm-no question about it.)


Email Me
Blog
Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin