Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Temptation-Apple with Leaf, Original Still Life Oil Painting by Marina Petro


ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA
"Temptation"
5X7 Original oil painting on panel
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options.

Don't you want to just bite right into this luscious apple? While I was painting it I was not happy with how the leaf was developing until I stepped back and got a bit of distance on it. At that point I left it alone. It's my favorite part of the painting now.

Today's Quotation: "Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life."  
~Rachel Carson



Email Me
Blog
Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin