Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Tomato-Original Still Life Vegetable Oil Painting of a Tomato by Marina Petro


ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA
"Tomato"
6x6 inches
Original oil painting on Raymar canvas panel
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options. Link is just below.
If you would like this painting framed, I can offer it framed in a 3" gold plein air frame for an additional $25.

I do enjoy painting single subjects and think I may begin to paint more of them. They really look wonderful in the new wide plein air frames I have in stock.

There was  a jingle I remember from my childhood. It went like this...'potatoes are cheaper, tomatoes are cheaper, now's the time to fall in love"...I'm laughing now...I really am...just love it when I can entertain myself...

Today's Quotation: "If you wait, all that happens is that you get older." 
- Larry McMurtry

Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin