Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pumpkin Patch-Oil Painting Of A Pumpkin by Marina Petro


ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA
"Pumpkin Patch"
16x20 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas.
Email me to inquire about purchasing this painting.

I painted this piece from a photo I took at a neighbor's pumpkin patch. I was so excited when I spotted this one and couldn't wait to begin the painting. I'm very happy with the result. Hope you enjoy it too!

Today's Quotation: "And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."
-Anais Nin

Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin