Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Golden Meadow-Landscape Of A Beautiful Meadow with a Lone Tree-Original Oil Painting by Marina Petro


ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA

"Golden Meadow"
16x20 inches
Original oil painting on canvas
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options.

This painting really has to be seen 'in person.' The meadow is composed of a million little dots. It was very relaxing to paint...dot...dot...dot... and on and on. It would be striking in a much larger version but would probably take 10 years to complete with all the dots. Hope you enjoy it. I'd like to remind you that my Open Studio will be taking place Sunday, November 22, from 1-4 pm. All prints and cards will be on sale, as well as a selection of original works. Hope to see some of you there!

Today's Quotation: patience, n. A minor form of despair, disguised as a virtue.
-Ambrose Bierce
-The Devil's Dictionary, 1911



Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin