Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Blessing Angel-An Angel A Day-Angel Paintings by Marina Petro



"Blessing Angel" 
Original Sold 

From the book ANGELS~Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats by Marina Petro 


Another angel born from my imagination. This time, I did intend to paint an angel which ordinarily is not the case.
Quotation from the book: 
"You are a bearer of the Light,
for you are as the Divine Mother,
bearing with you the Light of the Son.
Take this light out into the world to bless and to heal,
and quicken the vibrations of the whole earth."
~White Eagle
Preview ANGELS BOOK here.

I am offering Free Shipping on prints and cards through December 31, 2009


Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin