Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Siesta-Original Still Life Oil Painting of a Beet and Parsnip by Marina Petro


ARTIST, MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA

"Siesta"
5x7 Original Oil Painting on Raymar Canvas Panel
Purchase securely at my ETSY STORE or email me for other purchasing options
I can provide a beautiful 3" wide Gold Plein Air frame for an additional $25. Email me for details.

I found these root vegetables at our local Farmer's Market. I had fun shuffling them around on my counter while deciding on a composition. There are those times when I begin a painting enthused, but sometimes doubting whether I will do the subject matter justice. This was one of them.


Today's Quotation: Many people die with their music still in them. Why is this so? Too often it is because they are always getting ready to live. Before they know it, time runs out. 
~ Oliver Wendell Holmes









Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin