Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

THE GUARDIAN-Still Life Oil Painting of An Apple and Pear by Marina Petro


"The Guardian I"
6x6 inches
Original Oil painting on Raymar Canvas Panel
$100
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other options.
I am happy with this painting. I love it when I find pieces of fruit that suggest specific qualities when they are arranged. I hope you enjoy it! Feel free to leave a comment at my blog (link is below).

Today's Quotation: "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."
-Dalai Lama



Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin