Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Plum On Pink-Still Life Oil Painting-Plum On Decorative Fabric by Marina Petro


ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA
"Plum On Pink"
5x7 inches
Original oil painting on Raymar canvas panel
Click here to purchase at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options. Email link is below.

I think the overhead perspective on this painting is interesting. The fabric backdrop is one of my favorites and I'm sure I'll be using it again. I can get compulsive and need to discipline myself to wait a while so things don't get redundant.

I am working on a book of my Angel Paintings with Blurb.Com. It will contain an inspirational quotation with each image. I'm very enthused about it. It is hard to believe that with a few clicks of the mouse, you can create and publish a book! In the meantime, Visit MY WEBSITE for specials on Greeting Cards of my Angel Paintings, YouTube Videos and more!

Here is the link to my NEWSLETTER announcing my Open Studio, Sunday, Nov. 22, from 1-4 pm. You will find a beautiful healing passage by Plotinus and a resource for healing CD's.

Today's Quotation: "Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy."
~Appollinaire


Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin