Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Guardian ~ An Angel A Day-Angel Art, Paintings, Prints & Cards by Marina Petro

From my new book: ANGELS~Guardians From Heaven  & Their Habitats by Marina Petro

"The Guardian"
Original SOLD

Quotation From Book: "Every moment, there is news coming out of silence."
~Ranier Maria Rilke


This painting almost magically painted itself. I began painting it on a horizontal canvas with the intention of painting a garden. The garden bombed. I kept trying to 'fix' it but nothing worked....until...I turned the canvas around in the vertical position and just let go and continued to paint, thinking all the while that it was a lost cause...until the image of this angel began to appear...and here she is!

As I mentioned yesterday, I will be posting each angel from the book daily. You can review and purchase ANGELS~Guardians From Heaven & Their Habitats by clicking the title link.


Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin