Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Dancing Angels-An Angel A Day-Paintings, Prints and Greeting Cards by Marina Petro






ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA
"Dancing Angels"
Original SOLD

Quotation from book:  "I do not separate the spiritual from the physical, but I believe that the whole cosmos is an indivisible unit, animated by a single life-giving power, directed byone all-embracing intelligence."
~Ivan Mestrovic


I began this painting just dipping my brush into the colors I was attracted to in the moment and letting my spirit take it from there. I was very happy that more angels were born. We certainly need as many as we can get these days...It sold almost immediately. That made me happy too.

I will be posting each angel from the book daily. You can review and purchase ANGELS~Guardians From Heaven & Their Habitats by clicking the title link.

Wishing you all a VERY Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for your presence. I'm going to take some time in a little bit,  to retreat before we go out, and contemplate the many things I am grateful/thankful for....one of them being that I don't have to cook today..ha ha...
Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin