Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cosmic Angel-Original Oil Painting of an Angel, Outer Space by Marina Petro


ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA
"COSMIC ANGEL"
5" x 7" original oil on archival Raymar canvas panel
$100
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options.

Another angel born from my imagination and trusty brush. It's one I wish I had painted larger. This is one of the few recent angel paintings I've created that are still available for sale. I've been very busy getting my Open Studio event in order...printing cards and prints, cleaning up and organizing the studio...deciding what to display and where. I could use a studio 5 times the size of what I have now. It's a huge amount of work and always surprises me no matter how well I try to keep organized.

I also uploaded a new version of my ANGEL ARTWORK YouTube video. Take a peek. Hope you enjoy it!

Today's Quotation: "The light that never was on sea or land, yet which all men see sometime or other"
-William Wilfred Campbell


Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin