Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Eggplant~Still Life Oil Painting of an Eggplant~Kitchen Art by Marina Petro


ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA
"Eggplant"
6x6 Original oil painting on Raymar canvas panel
Purchase secure at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options.
I can provide a 3" gold plein air frame for this piece for an additional $25.

I'd never painted an eggplant before and scoured the local grocer to find one that drew my attention to it...and here it is! I am happy with the result.

I've decided to introduce my ANGELS-Guardians From Heaven & Their Habitats book, one angel at a time, each with the inspirational quotation that goes with it until Christmas Eve. I got the idea this morning. There are 30 angel paintings in the book and it is exactly 30 days until Christmas Eve...I just counted....so...you will receive an angel-a-day. May they bring you many blessings.


"Angel Descending"


"Let the soul banish all that disturbs.
Let the Body that envelopes it be still,
And al the frettings of the body,
And all that surrounds it.
Let Earth and sea and air be still
And Heaven itself.
And then let the body think
Of the spirit as streaming, pouring
Rushing and shining into it from
All sides while it stands quiet."
~Plotinus (205AD)


Purchase ANGEL PRINTS & CARDS ---FREE SHIPPING on all prints
AVAILABLE DAILY PAINTINGS
MY ETSY SHOP
Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

3 comments:

Madison Moore said...

This is Lovely Marina.
http://kmadisonmoore.blogspot.com

Priti said...

Hi Marina,
I love the eggplant- beautiful colors. Also look forward to all your angels, till Christmas.

Helen Read said...

I love the eggplant too! Well, really, all your work! The eggplant really caught my eye, though!
Nicely done!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin