Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Pear & Apple ~ Still Life Oil Painting of an Apple & Pear by Marina Petro


ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA
SOLD
"Pear &Apple"
6x6 inches
Original oil painting on Raymar canvas panel
$100 + $8 shipping
Email me to inquire about purchasing this piece.

It's always such a joy to find fruit with their leaves still attached. It makes the painting so much more interesting. I am in a bit of a hurry right now. I've been in front of the computer too long. Just finished and published my angel book and when I previewed it online I noticed an error...ugh...Now I've got to figure out how to fix it and publish it again so I'm signing off now...

Today's Quotation: "The road to enlightenment is long, so bring some snacks and magazines."
~Anonymous

Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin