Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Peaceful Garden-Garden Landscape Oil Painting by Marina Petro


Peaceful Garden
5x7 inches
Oil on 3/4" gallery wrapped stretched canvas, painted around all sides.
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options.

It will be a while until we see any scene like this here in upstate New York. Here is another piece, painted spontaneously with no reference other than my brain and spirit. Ordinarily I would define more of the floral areas, but I decided to just leave it alone. What I've found, ironically..... the paintings I criticize the most are the first to sell...

Preview or purchase ANGELS BOOK here.

Angel Prints and greeting cards are available here.
I am offering Free Shipping on prints and cards through December 31, 2009

Today's Quotation: "Nature and meditation have the ability to draw us to our deeper selves, where we finally realize that we are not boring, nor isolated, not in need of external excitement to be happy, but a part of the great harmony of all living things."
-Marney Ward



Email Me
Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin