Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lemons On Persimmon-Stilll Life Oil Painting of Lemons and Floral Print Design by Marina Petro


SOLD
"Lemons On Persimmon"
6x6 inches
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel.


ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA

I was so excited when I found the decorative paper the lemons are sitting on. Couldn't wait to create a painting with it.

Since I decided to paint smaller works and blog, a whole new world has opened up for me in regard to subject matter and style. I rarely painted in a realistic style or painted still life pieces back then. Most of my paintings were created spontaneously from my imagination. I still paint in that manner but my skill has improved significantly with the challenge of creating a small painting several times a week.

I'm still at work creating my Angel book. I was going to keep it confined to my angel paintings but realized I had 80 pages to fill and decided to call it "ANGELS-Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats." I'll be including some of my celestial paintings and gardens in Eden. It's been inspiring collecting the quotations for this book...such as today's quotation. Stay tuned, it's on it's way very soon.

Visit MY WEBSITE for specials on Greeting Cards of my Angel Paintings, YouTube Videos and more!

Here is the link to my NEWSLETTER announcing my Open Studio, Sunday, Nov. 22, from 1-4 pm. You will find a beautiful healing passage by Plotinus and a resource for healing CD's.

Today's Quotation: "One regret, dear world, that I am determined not to have when I am lying on my deathbed is that I did not kiss you enough."
~Hafiz


Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin