Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lone Pear ~ Oil Painting Of A Pear by Marina Petro



ARTIST ~ MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA
JUST SOLD

"Lone Pear" 
6x6 inches
Original oil painting on archival Raymar Canvas Panel
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options.
I also have a beautiful plein air frame that I can frame this painting in for an additional $25. Email me for details. Link is below.

When I finished this little painting, I didn't like it much. It has since grown on me and I love it.

Today's Quotation: "You ought to be able to say that a painting is as it is, with it's capacity to move us, because it is as though it were touched by God. But people would think it a sham. And yet that is what's nearest the truth."
-Pablo Picasso


Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin