Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mango-Original Still Life Oil Painting of a Mango by Marina Petro


ARTIST~ MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA 

"MANGO"
6x6 Original oil painting on Raymar canvas panel
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options

This is the first mango I've ever painted. I've completed quite a few paintings depicting one or two fruits or vegetables on these 6x6 inch panels. I recently ordered and received a bunch of 6x6 gold plein air frames (3" wide) These paintings look simply beautiful framed. Up until now, it's been difficult to find frames for this size panel. Now that I can dress them up, I plan to begin exhibiting them. I'm sure they will appreciate seeing what the larger world outside my studio looks like.

Today's Quotation: "One way can be learned by starting to see the magic in everything. Sometimes it seems to be hiding but it is always there. The more we can see the magic in one thing, a tiny flower, a mango, someone we love, then the more we are able to see the magic in everything and in everyone. Where does the mango stop and the sky begin?"
~ Joshua Kadison

Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin