Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Polka Dot Pear 11-Realistic Oil Painting of Pear on Polka Dot Decorative Fabric by Marina Petro


"Polka Dot Pear 11"
6x8 inches
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel

Purchase for $125 + shipping at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options. Email link is just below.

I thought painting the reflection on the bowl would be much more difficult than it was. Always a surprise lurking around the corner. I've called this Polka Dot Pear 2 because I painted another pear on the same fabric a while back and couldn't think of another name...there might be a "3" sometime in the future because I'm happy with how both turned out and the fabric is really fun to paint.

Visit MY WEBSITE for specials on Greeting Cards and prints of my Angel Paintings, YouTube Videos and more!

Here is the link to my NEWSLETTER announcing my Open Studio, Sunday, Nov. 22, from 1-4 pm. You will find a beautiful healing passage by Plotinus and a resource for healing CD's.

Today's Quotation: "As for me, all I know is that I know nothing."
-Socrates



Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

Lisa Daria said...

I really like the still lifes w/the patterned background, these are so lively - I love them!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin