Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dusk-Lake with mist, original landscape oil painting by Marina Petro



ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA
"Dusk"
16x20
Original oil on stretched canvas
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options. Link is below.

Dusk has a very quieting, meditative effect. It immediately invokes a sense of calm and peace to the viewer.

Today's Quotation: "Where the spirit does not work with the hands, there is no art."
-Leonardo da Vinci


Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

Studio DavAnn said...

Beautiful colour blending and exceptional use of mirrored image! Love the tall windswept pine, a great touch.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin