Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mystic Pond-Landscape Oil Painting of Pond Reeds And Grasses by Marina Petro


ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA
"Mystic Pond"
11x14 inches
Original oil on stretched canvas
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options.

This magical painting was created from a very fortuitous photo I took of a local pond here in upstate NY. It has a calming and meditative effect on the viewer. I am very happy with the result! I hope you enjoy it too!

Here is the link to my current NEWSLETTER. There is a beautiful passage by Ranier Maria Rilke and information about the prosperity attributes of the Phoenix Rising.

I've been waiting impatiently for the review copy of my book "Angels-Guardians From Heaven & Their Habitats" to arrive. When it does, you'll be able to preview the entire book online at Blurb.Com. 


Today's Quotation:  "Light gives of itself freely, filling all available space.  It does not seek anything in return; it asks not whether you are friend or foe.  It gives of itself and is not thereby diminished." ~Michael Strassfeld




Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

Melissa Harris said...

Marina, YOur paintings are beautiful. Really enjoying them when I stop to look once in awhile.

Melissa

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin