Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

TWO PEARS~Still Life Fruit Oil Painting-Kitchen Art by Marina Petro


"Two Pears"
6x6 inches
Original Still Life Oil Painting on Archival Raymar Canvas Panel
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me (below) for other purchasing options.

I have a beautiful 3" Gold plein air frame I can offer with this painting at a cost of $25 which includes framing and no extra shipping charges. Email if you are interested.

Pears are my absolutely favorite fruit to paint. They have more 'personality' than any other fruit...in my opinion. I bought a wonderful red pear today at the local market and if I can get away from this computer, I will begin to paint it...

Today's Quotation:
"It's not the struggle that makes us artists, but Art that makes us struggle." 
~Albert Camus
Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin