Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

STARLIGHT-Original Landscape Oil Painting of Night Sky with Planets, Stars, Clouds by Marina Petro


ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA


'Starlight"
6x8 
Original oil painting on stretched canvas, painted around all sides.
Purchase securely for $125 at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options.
I have a beautiful frame for this painting. Cost is $25-no extra charge for framing/shipping.

I am in my natural environment when I paint these celestial landscapes. Paint seems to take on a life of it's own and flow naturally from brush to palette to canvas. On occasion, there is pure disaster and I wipe everything off and start all over but the majority of times there is perfect flow...at least that's what I experience. Flow...it's what I aspire to in my life. Following the lead of my intuition has been of great value in this quest...I've got a way to go though...

Today's Quotation:  "Flow is being completely involved in an activity for its own sake. The ego falls away. Time flies. Every action, movement, and thought follows inevitably from the previous one, like playing jazz. " 
~Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin