Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

STRIPES~Original Large Still Life Fruit Oil Painting by Marina Petro 22x28


"Stripes"
22" x 28"
Original oil painting on stretched canvas.
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options.

Now this was a painting that required a great deal of focus. It was very difficult discerning the folds of the fabric, with all those stripes going on. I painted this quite some time ago and only exhibited it once. It's been in hiding for the most part. I do that on occasion with some of my paintings. I have a stack upstairs in my storage room that I've been ambivalent about or want to tweak in one way or another. Now that I've brought this one downstairs in the main part of the house, I like it more and more...

Today's Quotation:  "Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger. Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers. Pray for powers equal to your tasks."
~Phillip Brooks



Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin