Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Heaven's Little Angel-An Angel A Day-Angel Art, Paintings, Prints Greeting Cards and Book by Marina Petro



"Heaven's Little Angel"
SOLD

This little painting sold almost as soon as I painted it. Yes, it was another one I didn't particularly think was very good, or finished or whatever...

Quotation from the book:
"The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream.
The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul, a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of reality."
~ James Allen
 


From my book: ANGELS~Guardians From Heaven and Their Habitats
A beautiful book to inspire and lift your spirit.
The perfect gift item...

You can PREVIEW THE BOOK  in its entirety and purchase it here
Fine art prints and cards are available HERE.

If you do order the book, please email and let me know so I can thank you. The publishing company doesn't provide the identity of person's who have bought it.

Quotation From the book:
"Let the artist show his world, the beauty that was born with him, that never was before and never will be again."
~Hermann Bahr


Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin