Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Magical Angel~An Angel A Day-Angel Art, Paintings, Prints Greeting Cards and Book by Marina Petro



"Magical Angel"
36'x40"
Original oil painting on canvas

Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options.

Magical Angel was created intuitively/spontaneously from my imagination. I wasn't sure what I was going to paint. I began painting the black oval shape which is now the angel's face and the painting went from there, developing into the figure with wings...so I had this painting with a blank black oval face sitting there for quite some time without a defined face. One day, feeling brave enough and determined to finish it, I took a deep breath and once again, cleared my mind as best as I could and let my intuition just take over, one stroke at a time. I am happy with the result....always a new adventure...

From my book: ANGELS~Guardians From Heaven and Their Habitats
A beautiful book to inspire and lift your spirit.



Quotation From the book:
"All Gods angels come to us disguised."
~Meister Johann Eckhart

Email Me
Blog
Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin