Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A GIFT FROM HEAVEN~An Angel A Day-Angel Art, Paintings, Prints & Cards by Marina Petro



"A Gift From Heaven"
SOLD
From the book, "ANGELS" Guardians From Heaven & Their Habitats by Marina Petro
Prints and Greeting Cards are available at this link or the IMAGEKIND link below.

Click to PREVIEW the entire book or purchase it.

A book to inspire and lift your spirit...
The perfect gift item...


Painting the heavens, clouds and celestial landscapes is an extraordinarily freeing experience for me. Here is another piece that was completed some time ago and sold almost immediately...another one I didn't think was very good. I am recognizing my rhythm with painting more and more. When I complete a difficult piece that requires a great deal of focus, my next painting is usually spontaneous such as this one pictured. I find great value in exploring all the styles I have developed. Choosing difficult subjects has developed my skill and patience in ways nothing else could have.


Quotation that goes with this image from the book:


"It is not because angels are holier tha men or devils that makes them angels but because they do not expect holiness from one another, but from God alone."
~William Blake
Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin