Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Mischievous Angel~An Angel A Day-Angel Art, Paintings, Prints & Cards by Marina Petro

 

ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA
"Mischievous Angel'
8x10 Acrylic Painting On Canvas
From the book, "ANGELS" Guardians From Heaven & Their Habitats by Marina Petro

A book to inspire and lift your spirit...

Quotation that goes with this painting from the book:

"The road to enlightenment is long, so bring some snacks and magazines."
~Anonymous


This is the last angel in the book. It was really fun to paint. Hope you get a smile from it. I am anticipating new and creative expressions in my work this coming new year. I will be back in my studio painting regularly this week. It happens every year around the holidays. No matter how much I simplify things and try to keep organized, it is very difficult to sustain painting...
Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin