Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

ASCENDING-An Angel A Day-Angel Art, Paintings, Prints Greeting Cards and Book by Marina Petro


"Ascending"
22x28 inches, Original oil painting on canvas
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options (link just below)


ANGELS~GUARDIANS FROM HEAVEN & THEIR HABITATS ~ Book by Marina Petro
An exquisite collection of angel artwork, gardens in eden, celestial landscapes and beautiful inspirational quotations from the original oil paintings of visionary artist, Marina Petro.

I will be introducing my new book one angel at a time with the inspirational quotation that I've chosen for it. You can PREVIEW THE BOOK  in its entirety.

Fine art prints and cards are available HERE.


I began this painting with the intention of creating a celestial landscape with planets, stars, cloud formations and such. I started where the angel's head is by painting in a circular motion, thinking I was painting a planet. My brush began 'doing it's own thing' and another angel was born!

"Ascending" was quite difficult to photograph and I don't think this one does it full justice...but...what I'm seeing on my monitor is not necessarily what you are seeing.

From the book: ANGELS~Guardians From Heaven and Their Habitats
A beautiful book to inspire and lift your spirit.

Quotation from the book:
"The light that never was on sea or land, yet which all men see one time or other..."
-William Wilfred Campbell


Email Me
Blog
Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin