Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

FROM THE DEEP-Water Lily Pond Floral Landscape Oil Painting by Marina Petro


"From The Deep"
16x20 
Original Oil Painting
ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA

Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options.

Picture here cannot do this painting justice. It is difficult to capture the subtle light shining through some of the leaves with my camera. This was another very challenging painting to create and I am very pleased with the result. I am learning patience with these works that are not done in my very familiar spontaneous intuitive way of painting. I've heard Aries individuals were not on the receiving line when patience was being given out.... When I view this piece, it brings me to an instant state of calmness...

Today's Quotation: "Being defeated is often only a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent."
~Marlene vos Savant


Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

Madison Moore said...

This is brilliant Marina! LOve it!
Madison

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin