Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cosmic Light 1-Original Abstract Oil Painting of Outer Space, Clouds, Sky by Marina Petro


ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA


"Cosmic Light 1"
6x6 inch original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options.

I have a beautiful 3" wide gold plein air frame for this piece.
I can frame it for an additional $25 -no additional shipping or framing charges.

A painting such as this one, that was created from my imagination,  is something that has never manifested on this planet before. It is truly one of a kind. Isn't that exciting? It certainly is for me and one of the reasons I keep on painting...the sheer curiosity of what will present itself next.


I am still 'out of it' from the holidays. I did get into my studio yesterday and worked on a small still life painting I began a while back. Initially I thought it would be an easy one but turns out it isn't...

Today's Quotation: "We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light."
~Mary Dunbar

Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin