Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Moon Rise-An Angel A Day-Angel Art, Paintings, Prints Greeting Cards and Book by Marina Petro


"Moon Rise"
16x20 Original oil on canvas by Marina Petro


Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me (below) for other purchasing options.


Another painting created spontaneously with a very free spirit. I often imagine what it might be when I am no longer in a body on this planet. Most times, I see myself as a spirit, bird's eye view, soaring above everything. I tried to fly once, when I was about 7 years old.....arms outstretched...took one huge enthusiastic leap and landed pretty hard on my belly. That was the end of my experiments with flight...

From my book: ANGELS~Guardians From Heaven and Their Habitats
A beautiful book to inspire and lift your spirit.

If you do order the book, please email and let me know so I can thank you. The publishing company doesn't provide the identity of person's who have bought it.

Quotation From the book:
"Let the artist show his world, the beauty that was born with him, that never was before and never will be again."

~Hermann Bahr

Email Me
Blog
Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin