Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Healing Angel~An Angel A Day~Angel Book,Artwork, Paintings, Prints and Cards by Marina Petro


"Healing Angel"
Original Sold
From the book, "ANGELS" Guardians From Heaven & Their Habitats by Marina Petro
A book to inspire and lift your spirit...


Healing Angel
is another painting I didn't think was so great and sold almost immediately. Go figure. I was on a roll yesterday and the day before. I began two small paintings and put them aside because they were too wet to put the details in. In a burst of energy with the paint that was still on my palette, I painted another cosmic/celestial scene with planets, clouds, etc..,.and then started just smearing paint on another small canvas out of curiosity to see what would appear. That one is pretty messy but has some potential. I'll need to work on it when it dries. It looks like another angel or luminous figure. I'm a bit lazy about photographing/scanning of late so you'll have to wait to see them.

Quotation that goes with 'Healing Angel" 
"Truly, it is in the darkness that one sees the light, so when we are in sorrow, then this light is nearest of all to us."
~Meister Johann Eckhart



Email Me

Blog

Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin