Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

EVIDENCE OF ANGELS~An Angel A Day ~ Angel book, artwork, paintings, prints and cards by Marina Petro


"Evidence Of Angels"
20 x 24 Original oil painting on canvas
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options.
From the book: ANGELS~Guardians From Heaven and Their Habitats
A beautiful book to inspire and lift your spirit.



I began this painting by just dipping my brush in the first color I was attracted to and then continuing in this manner. At one point I felt the painting was completed and put it aside for a little bit and took a break. When I came back, it looked like it needed something else. I painted the angels in a kind of exploratory way-not quite sure how they would turn out. I liked what I'd done and deemed it finished. It's always a new adventure when I paint in this manner as opposed to my still life, landscape, and more realistic pieces.

Quotation from the book: 
"The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone."

~George Elliot


Email Me
Blog
Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin