Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

ANGEL BIRTH~ An Angel A Day-Angel Art, Paintings, Prints & Cards by Marina Petro


ARTIST~MARINA PETRO, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY USA

"Angel Birth"
6x8 inches

Original oil painting on stretched canvas-painted around all sides-does not need a frame.
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options.


From the book, "ANGELS" Guardians From Heaven & Their Habitats by Marina Petro
FREE SHIPPING on Prints and Cards until Christmas

Click to PREVIEW the entire book or purchase it.


A book to inspire and lift your spirit...
The perfect gift item...


Strange how angels just seem to paint themselves in some of my paintings. I had no intention of painting an angel...at least not consciously... as I continued to develop this painting. It was just going to be the night sky with planets and the sun's rays flowing down. This is what I find so exciting about painting spontaneously and intuitively...the surprises!

Quotation from the book that goes with this angel:
"Something opens our wings.
Something makes boredom and hurt disapear. Someone fills the cup in front of us:
We taste only sacredness."
~Rumi
Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin