Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

ANGELS JOURNEY~An Angel A Day-Angel Art, Paintings, Prints Greeting Cards and Book by Marina Petro


"Angels Journey"
5x7 Original oil on canvas panel
SOLD
Another angel that just seemed to flow from my brush. The celestial bodies were an afterthought...a happy afterthought because I think it added a lot more interest to the painting. It sold almost immediately. I've had a busy day today...most of it spent in Albany, NY since early this morning,and a fair part of that being stuck in holiday traffic so...I'm tired, will post another small still life now, eat dinner and chill out in front of the television...

I am offering FREE SHIPPING on all cards and prints until Christmas

Quotation that goes with this angel from my book:



"I will not wish thee riches, nor the glow of greatness, but that wherever thou go some weary heart shall gladden at thy smile, or shadowed life know sunshine for a while. And so thy path shall be a track of light, like angels' footsteps passing through the night."

~Words on a Church Wall in Upwaltham, England

Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin