Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SOLAR FLAMES-Dramatic Skyscape Clouds and Sun Solar Flames Oil Painting by Marina Petro


"Solar Flames"
6x12 
Oil on gallery wrapped stretched canvas painted around all sides~does not need a frame.
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options.


When I look at all the small paintings I've done of celestial landscapes, I think about painting them in much larger versions and probably will at some point soon. This one would be so dramatic displayed across an entire wall.


Today's Quotation:
"If one looks closely, one can see an angel in every piece of art."
~Adeline Cullen Ray

Email Me
Blog
MyFaceBook Page
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin