Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lost Angel- An Angel A Day-Angel Art, Paintings, Prints Greeting Cards and Book by Marina Petro


"Lost Angel"
5x7 Original oil on 3/4" stretched canvas, painted around all sides
Purchase securely at my ETSY SHOP or email me for other purchasing options.
I can provide a 3" plein air frame for this painting for an additional $25.

From the book: ANGELS~Guardians From Heaven and Their Habitats
A beautiful book to inspire and lift your spirit.

Click to Preview the entire book or Purchase.
Prints and Greeting Cards of the angel images are available. 


Quotation from the book that goes with this painting:
"When we walk to the edge of all the light we have and take the step into the darkness of the unknown, we must believe that one of two things will happen; there will be something solid for us to stand on, or we will be taught to fly." 
~Patrick Overton

Email Me
Blog
Be my fan on FaceBook
Available Paintings
Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Marina - this is such a beautiful painting! I hope you are well. I just got you 'bumped' into my consciousness by looking at Elizabeth Foley's website - she had you listed as an artist and I thought... "I KNOW her!"

When I got my puppy I got such nice notes and well-wishes - and really got overwhelmed - pugs are high maintenance! Things have evened out for us for the most part and all is well. I will be checking back into your blog. Take care, Kelley

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin