Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

"Tomato" Original Oil Painting by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

Tomato
6" x 6" (15.3cm x 15.3cm)
Oil on Panel
Purchase at my ETSY STORE for $65



This is the first tomato I've ever painted. That's all...

Today's Quotation: “If life deals you lemons, make lemonade; if it deals you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys”

I found the above quotation online at a quotation website. They did not include the authors name.

Just this moment I remembered a jingle from my childhood. It went like this...'potatoes are cheaper, tomatoes are cheaper, now's the time to fall in love"...I'm laughing now...I really am...just love it when I can entertain myself...

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin