Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Plum Oil Painting by Marina Petro

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Plum On Pink" is a painting of a plum on pink decorative fabric.


Plum On Pink
7" x 5" (17.8cm x 12.7cm)
Oil on Panel
$100 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.




Another painting of a plum on the same decorative fabric I painted the other day. They would look great together hanging as a pair. I've been thinking about choosing one style and subject matter and sticking with it for a while, rather than doing my ADD thing and not knowing what to expect from myself as I walk into my studio. For example...only cosmic, space landscapes, or still life, or the 'Zone' abstract paintings...If you have a preference, leave a comment at my blog There's always a link to it below and I do appreciate all comments.

Today's Quotation: "The grace to be a beginner is always the best prayer for an artist."
-Julia Cameron

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin