Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

"Starlight" by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

Starlight
8" x 6" (20.4cm x 15.3cm)
Oil on Panel
$100 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



I thought I'd finished this painting but something about it was still nagging at me, although, I wasn't sure what to change or add. I brought it back into my studio, enhanced some of the lighter areas and added the stars and planets on the lower left and upper right. I really like it now.

A bit of news for you local folks in the NY Capital District area...If you are in Saratoga Springs, stop into Borders Books on Broadway. When you enter the front doors, turn around and you will see a selection of my greeting cards there.

Today's Quotation: “I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.”
-Og Mandino

<
/span>

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin