Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

"Plum" by Marina Petro




Plum
3" x 3" (7.7cm x 7.7cm)
Oil on Panel
$39 plus $5 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Shipped with display easel.

Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

The colors in this little painting are actually richer and deeper than how it appears in this photo. I always try to get as close to the original as possible but sometimes, it just doesn't happen. These little paintings are such fun to paint, especially when my time/energy is limited. Today was one of those busy days. I'm heading into my studio now...

Today's Quotation: "So let us go forward, quietly, each on his own path, forever making for the light."
-Vincent Van Gogh

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin