Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

"Spring's Sweet Song" by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

Spring's Sweet Song
20" x 16" (50.8cm x 40.7cm)
Oil on Stretched Canvas
$395 plus $0 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



This cheeful painting was inspired by a photo. I changed it quite a bit though. There was a bushy tree to the right which I eliminated and then painted in the red and violet flowers which were not in the photo.

Today's Quotation: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
-Gandalf in J. R. R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

3 comments:

ufos aliens said...

I consider art as one of the most nobile puirsuits of mankind and I really enjoy painting and paintings. Visit http://painted.com/ and you can find out about the history of painting and decorating, and various tools and techniques of the trade, as well as links to other relevant sources of information!

Karen Bruson said...

Marina, What a lovely painting. It is very cheerful. I love how the red flowers just pop!

Sandra Galda said...

Lots of vivid color here and an engaging composition that pulls you into the painting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin