Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

"Sacred Mountains" by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

Sacred Mountains
20" x 24" (50.8cm x 61.0cm)
Oil on Stretched Canvas
$595.00 plus $0 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Here is another painting from my imagination. I didn't have anything in mind when I began to paint. I started 'fooling around' with burnt umber, disciplining my mind to stay clear, let go, and paint spontaneously. When the mountain forms appeared I began to add color and refine the composition. Your comments are always appreciated...you can leave comments at my blog link below.

Today's Quotation: "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress; my God; in him shall I trust..."
-91st Psalm


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
My eBay Store

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin