Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

"Solar Storm" by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

Solar Storm
8" x 10" (20.4cm x 25.4cm)
Oil on Canvas
Sold

It just came to me that this is probably the style and subject matter that 'feels' the most natural for me. Perhaps it has something to do with origins.

Feel free to leave your comments at my blog...they are always genuinely appreciated. Lets me know this hasn't just gone out into cyberspace and dissolved in outer space. Link is just below...

Today's Quotation: "I don't think the human race will survive the next thousand years, unless we spread into space. There are too many accidents that can befall life on a single planet. But I'm an optimist. We will reach out to the stars."
-Stephen Hawking, interview with Daily Telegraph, 2001


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin