Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

"Curious" by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

Curious
8" x 6" (20.4cm x 15.3cm)
Oil on Panel
$100 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Another painting on my 'fish' fabric. I think I'll paint another one on this fabric with lemons. Daily painting and being so visible on a daily basis with posting to this blog and all has been an invaluable experience. It challenges my imagination and creativity in a way that has never happened quite like this before. I don't know where it is leading, but I am grateful for the experience. Life can get pretty rough. Painting is my saving grace.

Today's Quotation: "At the birth of a child, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift should be curiosity."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin