Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

"Apple & Cherry" by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

Apple & Cherry
Sold


This piece was painted closeup on a decorative plate. I especially like the bright red cherry. I so enjoy painting fruit on decorative backgrounds. It does take quite a bit more work but worth it.

Today's Quotation: "Light gives of itself freely, filling all available space. It does not seek anything in return; it asks not whether you are friend or foe. It gives of itself and is not thereby diminished." ~Michael Strassfeld

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin