Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

"Heaven's Garden" by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Special~I've reduced the price of this painting from $1,200.

Heaven's Garden
28" x 22" (71.2cm x 55.9cm)
Oil on Stretched Canvas
$895 plus $25 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Another painting from my fertile imagination which flowed from my brush without too much struggle. This is such a peaceful scene, I can easily get lost in it. It is painted on a new smooth surface canvas that can also accept water media. It's called "Yes" canvas. I bought some smaller 8x10 "Yes" canvases to attempt to paint smaller versions of my 'Paintings From The Zone" series.

I'm feeling my age today. I took my granddaughter to get her makeup done and see her off to a prom yesterday. More driving and waiting around than I ordinarily do. I'm exhausted today.

Planted more flowers with an aching back and leg and now I'm off to hunt for giant zinnias which I couldn't remember whether I'd already bought every time I stopped at a garden center. Hopefully, I'll have the energy to paint when I get back.

Today's Quotation: "There is no certainty. There is only adventure."
-Roberto Assagioli

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
<

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin