Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"Genesis" by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
24"x 36" Oil on stretched canvas
Email me to inquire about purchasing this painting.

...Another view of the cosmos seen with my inner eye while standing on the back porch at my country home in Saratoga Springs, NY.

I've updated and just published my new Daily Paintings book. It is a portfolio of my available daily paintings to date. You can preview the first 15 pages and purchase a copy here.

Today's Quotation: "I cannot believe that God plays dice with the cosmos."
-Albert Einstein


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin